After windows did an update I now get a message that

Customer Question
After windows did an...

After windows did an update I now get a message that VCRUNTIME 140.dill is missing from my computer, says try reinstalling it I have no idea what this is and how to reinstall

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

When my chrger is plugged in my screen is very dull when I un plug it it turns clear again

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris