My google gmail account is: R***********m. The problem here…

Customer Question
My google gmail account...

My google gmail account is : R***********m . The problem here is I am moving in 9 days,, so I have to change my tv, internet & cable from Uverse to Xfinity. any way cannot find my password ***** google.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I am not moving my electronic devices, tv, internet and phone service for nine days

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

None that i can recall..... I JUST want my password. I have comcast on my phone now, because the lady i'm talking to, said to contact google support for my current password ***** I cannott find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know the results

Thank you

I do not want charging my Discover card for any thing. if do I will cancel everthing Google, and just go somewhere else. I am a 68 year old Viet Nam vet, and I take 10 medications everyday. Understand
no
absolutely not...do you idiots understand me ?