Want to speak to a representative why is it impossible? why…

Customer Question
Want to speak to...

Want to speak to a representative why is it impossible? why is it impossible to speak to a representative

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

A human one can I have a real voice?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I want to update my visa card. It have been weeks that I'm trying, Uber is losing my business

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Pleas follow th steps below and let me know the results :

1. Open Uber app and Select "Payment" from your app menu.
2. Select the payment option you'd like to update.
3. Tap the three dot icon, then tap edit.
4. Make changes, then tap SAVE when you're done.

Thank you