I have been trying for the last hour or so to set up a

Hi Andy, I have been...
Hi Andy, I have been trying for the last hour or so to set up a microsoft e-mail account and I have been unable to do so. I called the support line and they could not help either.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Today
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: After trying to set up the microsoft e-mail account (which I cannot get into), the system said it would sent me a verification e-mail. This makes no since because I cannot open my microsoft e-mail. The system did not ask me for an alternate e-mail to send the verification e-mail to.
9/19/2017
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What do you need a Microsoft email account / email address for?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Does your computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

I'm trying to transfer my music from Itunes to my smart phone and I need to get into microsoft in order to do so. I need to download an app (can't remember the name now) but once I am able to get into microsoft, I can complete what I need to do. The other thing is microsoft want to send everything to a microsoft e-mail account.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fb2102b1-d3c9-49c9-9600-fe2eb23d2e84
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

If I just paid $47 for Just Answer (which said it was a free trial), why am I paying a nother $39 for your assistance.
Okay, do I get the $47 back since I requested the free trial.

I'll have our customer service check with you about the billing. In the mean time, let me fix your Microsoft account password ***** now.

Connected, working on issue. Thank you.

Via remote support I helped with installing the Apple Music app on your LG 6 phone, and helped resetting your Apple ID account password (remember that password; it is case-sensitive.)

- Please work with Apple for resetting your Apple ID account security questions / answers. Once that is done, you in iTunes on the computer and in Apple Music app on your phone, you can sign in with your Apple ID gmail email address and with your Apple ID account password.

- Note: If you need to contact Apple again about your Apple ID account security questions / issues, you can click on the website below:

http://getsupport.apple.com

, there, click on the option Apple ID, then click on option Forgot Security Questions, then you can schedule a phone call with Apple support there.

Please let me know if there is still any issue later on. Thank you.