I need help with the fact that the computer's driver updates…

Customer Question
I need help with the...
I need help with the fact that the computer's driver updates are all turned off. Apparently they will have to be turned on manually. I was told that most need to be turned on but some can stay "off" The technian also said the following items need to be done. Some of these you have already done. Here is the list:Removal of corrupted and damaged filesRemoval of all junk files and spam foldersUnistallation of unwanted programmesEnhance the performance of CPUAdware blocker on browser along with updated windows defenderRecovery Of missing drivers
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Hello again,

May I remotely connect now?

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 55 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Are you having any problems running the remote application?

Please, stay on this page. Do not open another task. Stay on this page.

Are you still with me?

You just opened another task. Please, stop creating tasks. Stay on this page.

Please, let me know when you are on this page.

Thank you.

When you are ready to continue, please post a message here.

Posted to Tony at JustAnswer five minutes ago:I have not heard from either you or Jason today. I am getting frustrated. My computer issues continue to exist. You said twice that Jason would call me. If he has called me I have not received it. My number is(###) ###-#### My paypal and debit card continue to work fine today even though your company has rejected them MORE than five times now. PLEASE make this a priorty. If the technicians are still having diffecutly please let me know that is why Jason has not called me back.
Hi Jason, I am more than ready

I will not call you. There is no reason to call. Whoever told you that I was going to call was mistaken. You requested a remote session hours ago. I posted the instructions for starting that remote, but you didn't follow the instructions. I will post them again below. Please, follow the instructions below.

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 16 and click the circle button to start the remote application.

I posted the remote instructions for you, yesterday. Here they are again. Please, follow the instructions below.

You have not connected, yet.

Let's try this another way.
Go to the following page: http://tinyurl.com/UltraViewerJason
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

I have followed the instructions just like we have done several times in the past. I entered the number 16. I have yet to get a message that the download has begun.

Which browser are you using?

got the new instructions. Going to print them out and execute. Give me a minute

thank you

Chrome

Thank you

ID is
4 644 378
pass is
4065

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com