How to create a complete Back Up. Toshiba Satellite with…

How to create a...

How to create a complete Back Up.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba Satellite with Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I let updates to happen automaticly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want a bootable back Up

9/19/2017
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

How long has what been happening?
Kris, Are you there?

You want a system image correct?

a system image

Would you like me to connect and show you?

No, Just explain it.

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1. Open Control Panel and go to File History.

2. At the bottom of the left pane, you should see a link to System Image Backup, under "See also." Click this link.

3. The System Image Backup utility will open. Pick a place to save your system image backup (on a hard disk, on one or more DVDs, or on a network location), and click Next. Confirm your settings and click Start backup.

To use your system image to restore your PC, open up the new Windows 10 Settings menu and go to Update & recovery. Under Recovery, find the Advanced startup section, and click Restart now. When your PC restarts, go to Troubleshoot, Advanced Options, and then choose System image recovery.

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer