Lost yahoo bookmarks comes up with message to refresh page,

lost yahoo bookmarks comes up...
lost yahoo bookmarks comes up with message to refresh page
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: dell old
JA: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have a newer ipad which i have bee using how do you refresh the page I shut down the ipad restarted it got my front page still the same message
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I am very computer illiterate
9/19/2017
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

just today

Can you take a screenshot or allow me to connect?

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Please download and run the program here: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9fe62d2e-d2c5-48e6-982b-901f9126d78a

Run the Screen Connect program on your PC to allow me to connect

Kris R
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer