I am trying to move photos from one google account (new) to…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to move photos from one google account (new) to another (that has to be deleted). I used the take out program, but when I try to download the files, they are all grey and can't be copied into new account - I have tried this several times and followed the directions and can't understand why this is so difficult - any other solutions?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I am contacting you?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

This has happened several times in the last 48 hours - it won't work

Is this happening on a PC or Phone?

Thanks

Kris

pc

Would it be OK to connect and have a look?

I have already paid $47 for NOTHING and you want me to pay another $39? If I do this, how can I guarantee I will get a solution?

We offer a full refund If this issue is not resolved. I've also discounted the remote for you as I agree the initial amount is high.