I had a Skype account and began calling a friend in

Customer Question
I had a Skype...

I had a Skype account and began calling a friend in Switzerland and then

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked your Internet connection?

My Skype was taken down and a new Skype put in place by mircosoft

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I cannot work the new Skype and I no longer have access to my old Skype.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like my old Skype back so I can get the information off of it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is it a new version of the software or a new account that you have?