Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have a problem with my subscription I need to cancel. I am
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
Hello I have a problem with my subscription I need to cancel … read more
How do I get off Skype. I am charged 6.99 monthly and I can
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
How do I get off Skype. I am charged 6.99 monthly and I can not use it on my phone. … read more
I had pandora paying on a monthly basis, now i want to pay
comp_audio
comp_audio, Microsoft 365 Ambassador
i had pandora paying on a monthly basis, now i want to pay for the year but i don't know how to do it, i tried to cancel my subscribsion and i think i did that so i could go back in and pay for the ye… read more
I believe that my account may be disconnected tomorrow. Some
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I believe that my account may be disconnected tomorrow. Some time back I cancelled the credit card that paid Skype. I had a reasonable balance, I was not using Skype much, until recently I was told th… read more
I HAVE BEEN WAITING 15 MINUTES AND NO ONE ANSWERED? I CALLED
Expert, tech support specialist
I HAVE BEEN WAITING 15 MINUTES AND NO ONE ANSWERED ? I CALLED 1-***-***-****. PLEASE SEND ME SOME PHONE NUMBERS I CAN CALL TO GET SONEONE TO TALK TO. THANK YOU, ***** ***** MSN CUSTOMER MY PHONE NUMBE… read more
PLEASE ! I need help to charge my Skype calls to mobile or
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
PLEASE ! I need help to charge my Skype calls to mobile or landlines. I saw a subscription of $9.99 per month unlimited, for one year less 15% discount. I have tried and tried and I do not find either… read more
I think I have been hacked. I have 23 skype accounts I am
Ms Techie
Ms Techie, Software Engineer
I think I have been hacked. I have 23 skype accounts I am paying $6.99 each month. In june . I got account XXXXXXXXX for one year for $60.00. I now have 23 accounts I do not want. What do I do to clos… read more
MY yearly subscription expires in April 2011. I would like
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
MY yearly subscription expires in April 2011. I would like to renew for yearly service, is this still possible ? if not, I WOULD NOT want to pay monthly or any other plan.....Please let me know as I w… read more
i was wondering if you could help me i have a skype account
Dustin, Support Technician
i was wondering if you could help me i have a skype account and there seems to be a problem i bought a subcription which i paid $30.48 on my credit card the order… read more
This is for charity I can pay by check mailed to you. Best
Mary
Mary, Digital Printing Consultant
This is for charity I can pay by check mailed to you. Best price please! We need to accomplish this economically. Question; How can I get a U.S. number that forwards all calls to a cell phone in Nicar… read more
I have a Mac G4. I bought Adobe CS 3 for Mac from ebay. I installed
Benjamin S
Benjamin S, Systems Analyst
I have a Mac G4. I bought Adobe CS 3 for Mac from ebay. I installed it and it worked fine for about 3-4 months. Then, I couldn't get the programs to open, the little icons just bounced up & down, and … read more
I have Skype and my boyfriend in the UK has Skype. We talk
Nalosin
Nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
I have Skype and my boyfriend in the UK has Skype. We talk to eachother thru our internet connection for free. I want to know if there is a way I can forward his calls to my mobile phone -w/o cost to … read more
I am doing reseach on the Skype software and I have a few questions
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
I am doing reseach on the Skype software and I have a few questions I hope someone can answer. Question #1: Is the Skype software user-friendly? If so, please explain.… read more
I have downloaded Skype. Now what do I do with it How do
Greg A.
Greg A., Bachelor's Degree
I have downloaded Skype. Now what do I do with it? How do I use it? Can I use my cell phone with Skype?… read more
With a Skype subscription, is it possible to make unlimited
Mike, LTD
Mike, LTD, Senior Software Engineer
With a Skype subscription, is it possible to make unlimited calls to landlines from Australia to Australia, I have purchased Skype credit, a Voip handset & have a Skypein number. I want to use skype f… read more
I did register for skype. I am not certain of the password
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
I did register for skype. I am not certain of the password XXXXX I used and also want people to call me.… read more
How can I pay the monthly bill of $12.95 USD for my unlimited
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
How can I pay the monthly bill of $12.95 USD for my unlimited world subscription. I had to get a new credit card because of a theft. Your answer gives an option of three payment amounts but none are t… read more
I just downloaded Skype in my i-phone. To my understanding
Andy, Computer Consultant
I just downloaded Skype in my i-phone. To my understanding I can make a free or a low cost call only through wi-fi. Will I be able though to receive a local or overseas skype call while I am on the ro… read more