I am unable to change my font color even though I change it…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to change my font color even though I change it on the home page of Word.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Alienware laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, a couple days ago, but I dont know what they were.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

This sounds like a permissions issue on your settings file for word.. This is fixable, but I need to ask you some questions, First, what exact version of office do you have?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)