I have two gmail accounts but can't get the second one to…

Customer Question
I have two gmail...

I have two gmail accounts but can't get the second one to come up

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just got the second gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so, but I did have Best Buy Geek Squad help debug this computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to be able to easily access both gmail accounts

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Andy, Computer Consultant