UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network and System Administrator, IT Consultant
98676717

I received an email from Gamestop last night stating that my

I received an email from Gamestop last night stating that my account had been locked for 30 minutes due to too many invalid login attempts. I haven't logged in to their website in over a year, so it was most likely a hacking attempt. I changed my password ***** their website 15 minutes after the notification email, and double-checked and made sure that the account didn't have any credit or debit card numbers attached to it. I also changed my email password ***** to be safe. They weren't the same password, but I'm paranoid so I changed them both anyway. Is there anything else I can do, or is there anything else I should change to be safe? And is there anything else I should be concerned with? I also attempted to call their customer service line, but I was on the phone for 30 minutes and eventually had to give up.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Changing password ***** ***** sufficient,

Also, make sure you have updated Antivirus and Anti-malware software and scan your PC weekly