I need reset my password, due to it being saved on my old…

Customer Question
I need reset my...

I need reset my password, due to it being saved on my old computer and I have a new cell phone and computer as a result of me forgetting my password.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

My old computer's operating system is windows vista and my new computer is HP windows10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, password ***** for my new computer, which I am using now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I previously you to help me reset my password ***** cell phone number for***@******.*** which I have had for years

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Can you still sign into yahoo on your old Vista computer? Or on any device or computer? Please be clear and detailed and clear in your response, thank you.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Tech Support Specialist: monina-cssm,
 replied 11 months ago
monina-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
(http://www.justanswer.com/computer/aos98-need-reset-password-due-saved-old.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.