I have Corel Word Perfect X5. How do I set and delete tabs?

Customer Question
I have Corel Word...

I have Corel Word Perfect X5. How do I set and delete tabs? Herbert Hughes

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I'm running Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not have capability to download a lot. I live in a remote area nd my internet is no faster than dial up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

This is the first time I've worked with a large document and needed to set tabs

Do you mean new pages? Each time one is created you create a new tab..

I don't have anything wrong. I just want to know how to setr tabs!

Tabs are indents I use on a regularly basis. There should be a way to set up five space tabs, 10 space tabs, etc. I just don't know where it is.

I think they're not called tabs.

Can you take a screenshot for me so we know the actual methodolgy?

They were called tabs when I took typing in 1963. I want to put a line number in and skip 5 spaces before I start typing.

Ah, you mean indent tabs?