How much for 10 minutes consult time, acer aspire 3-4 yrs

how much for 10 minutes...
how much for 10 minutes consult time
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: acer aspire 3-4 yrs old win. 7 - (64bit)
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just started - diy internet research based
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much for consult time?
9/19/2017
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi Neil, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

The website bills you per question, not time.

Would you like to state the problem here so I can guide you into the right direction?

Mozilla Firefox won't work, dialog box says "your firefox profile cannot be loaded it may be missing or inaccessible"

Thank you

Do you recall making any changes to Firefox or did it just start saying that on its own?

One other issue, a series of CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC showed up in one program and I could not shut it off, I believe it erased or relocated (where I could not find it) the content of that page.

Thank you. From your computer click the following link:

https://zzxx.screenconnect.com/?Session=d341bc24-0b83-48d8-b357-a5e6bfe37401

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Martin, Network Engineer

Connected

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you need anymore assistance in future, you can request me directly using this link:

http://expertmartin.com

Thank you

Martin, Network Engineer