Second opinion] received a receipt, order numberfor a

Customer Question
Second opinion] received a receipt...
Second opinion] received a receipt, order number(###) ###-####for a purchase by someone in mexico city for Patriots Day and Headshot. (document no. EUY-AVFPG-867) . this was NOT ME! Need to know how this was paid! and how to stop this from happening. They did not use either of my charge accounts as of today
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer

please call me on my phone *****. can't use my IPHONE. THANX

Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Was you account charged? - if it wasn't - then it was spam email. Delete it.

Do you have any clarification questions?