Microsoft Edge not working, Windows 10. during an automatic…

Microsoft Edge not working ...

Microsoft Edge not working

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Windows 10. during an automatic update, power went down momentarily, came back on, update continued. Since then Microsoft Edge not working. Have a Gateway Computer.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Automatic Updates, one since power loss.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

9/19/2017
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?

Awesome -- Please use the remote assistance request through the premium service offer

will you fix it for $52.00, if not I will take in to a shop

Yes, you will need to send the request so that I can connect

no

I will need remote assistance to fix your issue -- If you wish to take it into a local repair shop instead then you will pay likely double our cost here (maybe even triple)

Josh, Support Specialist