I stopped a updating by mistake and now nothing on the

Customer Question
Hi, I stopped a...

Hi, I stopped a updating by mistake and now nothing on the bottom of my computer works. the window icon to open up to the menu of everything you have. in the lower left hand corner and also no access to internet explorer or microsoft edge i think is the thing it said to use over other ones like fire fox. i just got the computer 3 weeks ago so how can i get it back to normal?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Lenovo ideapad320 operating system? give me an example

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

When i first got it, it asked to install stuuff then the other day it keep on intall more updates and taking a very long time. i dont know it kept wanting to update when it just did it not 2 days before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

So the other day it was running slow, and then starting updating and i turned it off. but now it is like everything is erased and i cant even open my documents or anything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Could you please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

When you say nothing on the bottom left of the screen is working do you mean when you click on start menu it wont do anything also does it show any error message ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant