I am trying to download 365 on my computer and I am having…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download 365 on my computer and I am having trouble signing on

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It is a gateway desktop running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, just had a hard drive crash and trying to install Office 365 personal subscription

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am just trying to sign Microsoft so I can install -- forgot password ***** that the main problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When you try to sign in and it fails, what is the exact message it tells you?

Please let me know