I need to reset my password but do not have the same number,

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password ***** do not have the same number

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I can not remember

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No ma'am

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I talked to an agent on the phone and he said my info was reset out of mascow

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol?

Thank you