I just sent an e-mail to you which wasn't a good idea

Customer Question
I just sent an...

I just sent an e-mail to you which wasn't a good idea because I wont be able to access your reply. The problem is that I worked with REimage in India last week to correct a computer proble. They corrected that but created another one. They shifted my yahoo.com account in the USA to New Zealand. I now want to 'chat' with them but you have blocked that account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

N. Should I?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Why are you asking me.This doesn't have any thing to do with my problem.

Technician's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you.

Normally, you do this automatically. Whether my yahoo account now in New Zealand would have any bearing on that I wouldn't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris