I need to retrieve my membership under the name SMILES. What…

Customer Question
I need to retrieve...

I need to retrieve my membership under the name SMILES.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

What is my sign in namewhich I used back then when I joined blogtalkradio

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

None I have not been near this site in ages

Technician's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that.

No that I have published two books of poetry I am ready to leap forward to my debut I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Restore my Smiles Account now that I have some thing to contribute to my involvement in blog talk radio

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Want to retrieve membership under which account?