I NEED TO ASK IF YOU HAD A COMPANY CALLED TECH SOLUTIONS…

Customer Question
I NEED TO ASK...

I NEED TO ASK IF YOU HAD A COMPANY CALLED TECH SOLUTIONS SYNC. I HAD A SCREEN PROBLEM AND IS SAID MICROSOFT AN THIS COMPANY CAME UP. IT IS OK OR A SCAM??

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I DONT REMEMBER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF THIS WAS A SCAM OR NOT

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Microsoft is at http://microsoft.com , everyone else is not Microsoft

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.