I am having difficulties printing out a boarding pass.

Customer Question
I am having difficulties...

I am having difficulties printing out a boarding pass. Spirit does not recognize my email

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

ASUS 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not much. I am a Sr. Citizen and am not to good on the computer. I have to get up at 3:00 to get a bus to Boston to get a 9:30 flight. I had to change my ticket (184.00) and am concerned they don't recognize my flight. Can you help me???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure. My print out has a big yellow SPIRIT square covering flight info and I am so frightened they won't recognize my changed flight and my daughter has cancer and I have to get to MN.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris