I need computer to up and running I need to retrieve my

Customer Question
I need computer...

I need computer to up and running I need to retrieve my password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't get anything onything to work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Which password ***** you trying to recover?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.

Password ***** *****

Okay glad to hear it.