My email account is locked, Outlook, Yes,

Customer Question
My email account is...

My email account is locked

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Never mind
I want my money back I will find another way
I didn't authorize you to charge my card 3 times
I want my money back or I going to report you