This is not my computer, I am using my mom's because I

Customer Question
This is not my...

This is not my computer, I am using my mom's because I cannot sign into mine. when I click on the reset password ***** tells me to put a USB in, but then I have to insert a disc that I did not create for a password

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? Have you had problems with the USB port in the past?

Lenovo all in one computer and no I have not had any problems with the USB

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me what happened to cause you to lock yourself out?

You may disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site.