When I try to enter yahoo to retrieve my e-mails it willnot…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to enter yahoo to retrieve my e-mails it willnot accept my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't think itever has been reset

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The only thing that has been done is our computer went to wireless with a new provider. before that it was through a cable.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago

So, I believe you have having issues in getting your yahoo.com account and you get an error as your password ***** *****

Am I correct?

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago

Please try to follow these steps which would be normally followed in resetting a yahoo password.

• Go to the Sign-in Helper.
  • Enter your phone number or email address.
  • Click Continue.
  • If prompted, enter the CAPTCHA code.
  • If you can receive text messages to the number listed, click Yes, text me an Account Key. If you have access to the email address listed, click Yes, send me an Account Key.
  • Depending on the option you've selected, Yahoo will send an Account Key to your phone or email.
  • Enter the Account Key that Yahoo sent in the field provided, then click Verify.
  • Select an account to reset from the list connected to your mobile number or email address.
  • Click Continue.

Let me know if this works or else we could try other ways in resetting your password.

Thank you.