Just found your site via search, having an issue with the…

Customer Question
Hey, just found your...

Hey, just found your site via search, having an issue with the login on my ASUS

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

Its an i7 asus'

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turning on and off the SCRN LOCK and ROG keys, restarting multiple times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is the ASU ROG Strix ASUS thanks oh cmon lol

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
yeah this is urgent
9/19/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

ok
i already tried a hard reset, pressing f9 repeatedly and using onscreen keyboard
also changed my microsoft PW

I see that you have provided the model number as ROG Strix and i7. Actually ROG Strix is the series and i7 is the processor. I would like to know the model number of the product which is having issue to assist you. Could you please help me with that?

ok gl502v
think i got it
yeah
its good. thanks
how do i remove my CC info from here

Please go to My Account page in the website and there you can remove the CC information.

In order to resolve the issue you are facing, please try the steps given below:

Step 1. Please turn off your device completely.
Step 2. Turn your device on again and quickly press the F2 at the boot process to enter BIOS.
Step 3. Press the F9 in the BIOS to load optimized defaults and select Yes to confirm.

Was the issue resolved? If yes, is there anything else I can help you with now?

No it wasn't I handled myself before I got a response. And I was also told this account should be closed by now