My app messenger on the iPad and iPhone is acting up with…

Customer Question
My app messenger on...

My app messenger on the iPad and iPhone is acting up with connected and trying to connect flicking between the two I have uninstallled both and reinstalled the messenger app twice this it the third time with a week.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Not much. I was looking for someone to call and talk to me

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes all updates have been installled on both iPad and iPhone which are apple products and connected together

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I have done updates and reinstalled the app.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Forget this.i am out of it.dont like this service. Please refund my $5.

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.