I cant log into my gateway. Why? Hp 500, I think i changed…

Customer Question
I cant log into...

I cant log into my gateway. Why?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp 500

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think i changed it to ask for a log in & user name instead of automatically logging in, I cant log back into it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks,

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

When you say you cant login to your gateway.. Do you mean you have a Gateway computer?

Or do you mean you cant log into your mode / router / gateway?