I can't access my email & I don't remember the password.

Customer Question
I can't access my...

I can't access my email & I don't remember the password. Earlier today I was able to get on but can't now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't remember & I keep getting account outdated - even though I click on the link to up date it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just drivers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

At this time I can't think of anything else. This seems to happen a few months.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,