Okay i have a nikon d3000 an i can take pictures on my

Customer Question
Okay i have a...

Okay i have a nikon d3000 an i can take pictures on my camera but can not get the images to transfer on to my computer why is this is there something wrong with the camera i just dont get y i can see them on the camera with the card in the camera but when i try to downlad them to my computer there not there

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its only about 4 years old in the past 2 years it has started doing this i mean i paid alot for it an has always worked well up till the last 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried everthing i can think of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

My serial #(###) ###-#### Nikon D3000

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.