I can't log in - only get an arrow can't tab to put in

Customer Question
I can't log in...

I can't log in - only get an arrow can't tab to put in password

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No I haven't got that

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Maybe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on my work computer not my perosnal laptop

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.