I have a problem with read comics. I have 5 pages of

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with read comics. I have 5 pages of favorites.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

When I get to page 2 I get this error: Error 413 - Request Entity Too Large

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have a lenvo windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

But let me go on: i tried to send an email. I got the same error

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

This is a server issue of the webhost and not related to your PC

more info here: https://www.keycdn.com/support/413-request-entity-too-large/

that info is fine and I already knew it. The server belongs to philly.com and i cannot fix it. cab you get bthem to?

We are not affiliated with them.

if you receiving this error - you can email them yourself about it. here is the link :http://www.philly.com/philly/about/feedback/

When I try to email them with their form i gaet the same error!!! hah hah hah

you can also call their Customer Service Department at:(###) ###-#### seven days a week, from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

UranIT
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator