I just bought a new laptop and I need to add it to my

Customer Question
Hi I just bought...

Hi I just bought a new laptop and I need to add it to my account. Myname is F**** C******* Tele # **********

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

An Asus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not have an trouble with it I just need to add the anti virus and add it on to my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that should be it. I just opened it. Oh I will be adding Microsoft word from my school download. But all that should be good right?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the name of your antivirus / security program?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,