Please help me, I am trying to upgrade my skype and I can…

Customer Question
Please help me, I...

Please help me, I am trying to upgrade my skype and I can not do ..

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have an E machine..

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO ..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

YES I have been trying for 4 days noe.. I try and my password ***** not work..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Please cancell request . NO need of your help !! Thank You ..

Not a problem.. Here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0