The app on my samsung 7 has a message that reads, Jobulator…

Customer Question
The app on my...

The app on my samsung 7 has a message that reads, Jobulator could not connect to the internet. Please confirm that your device is connected to the internet. I am not very tech savvy. Not sure how to check.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?

It is new, one of the latest models....can't get to the paperwork as I am having work done in the house...

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, but not for jobulator

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would not know what it would be.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

This can only be caused by one of two things. Let me ask, can your other apps access the internet? If you open other apps that connect to the internet (browsers, social media apps, news app, etc.), do they give you the same error?

Andy, Computer Consultant