The Skype is all screwed up it does not work. I asked to…

Customer Question
The Skype is all...

The Skype is all screwed up it does not work . I asked to talk to someone that can help me set up the Skype account and I was referred to talk to a lawyer. I DONT NEED a LAWYER my phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Cannot get to talk to anyone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know what is the error message getting when you tried to open the Skype account? So that I can go check for the error message and I can provide you the solution