I have a business email - [email protected] that…

Customer Question
I have a business...

I have a business email -***@******.*** that kicks me out every two weeks. Then call the administrator to reset the password. Password ***** for two weeks. Then reset process starts again. I have personal gmail account which works all the time. Cynuria is using Google as their email and storage platform. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

The Cynuria account has been going on for 8 months.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

On my personal account which uses Outlook - updates happen every week or two weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

None that I know of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The administrator for Cynuria is***@******.***

This is a simple fix, but only the admin of the google apps at Cyburia can fix this.

All they need to do is change their password ***** ( expiration ) policies, so that your passwords dont expire every two weeks. This link will help point them in the right direction

ihttps://www.cloudpagesforwork.com/features/password-management/password-expiry/

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

I will try it with the administrator. Thanks.

Youre very welcome, and that is the correct and only solution.

Please dont forget to click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you, thank you.

Dustin S

Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S