Can we talk on the phone please??? PC with Windows 10, Yes.

Customer Question
Can we talk on...

Can we talk on the phone please???

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

PC with Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. I did and try to open it and every time I am being asked for more money. I did it twice and have $20 credit and when I try to use it I am being told I don't have any credit and should add more Same on my I phoe with the same user id and password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Last time I was able to make a calla the party on the other side could not hear me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 11 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I am trying to connect with Skype regarding their program not working and all I am getting is request for more money but no-one helps making it work.
I will reach out to our experts here at JustAnswer and see if someone can assist you with fixing your Skype problem.
Rachel-Moderator
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I can call you, but due to company policy there is an additional fee t hat has to be paid to allow phone support.

That fee would be 25$ in addition to the base fee for written support.. It is guaranteed though meaning if I cant fis the issue then you would be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Or, we can proceed via just written support at the initial fee.

How do you want to proceed?