What do I do if other people are creating Facebook profiles…

Customer Question
What do I do...

What do I do if other people are creating Facebook profiles with my name?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a MAC 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I haven't installed any updates, but what does that have to do with my question?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I've completely asked everything.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

WHat you need to do is report the accounts as impostors, and also have some of your friends and family report the accounts as impostors. Facebook will take those accounts down, but you must report each impostor account.

Heres how to do that

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/169486816475808

If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S