I thought I changed my AOL password and aol says I have to…

Customer Question
I thought I changed...

I thought I changed my AOL password ***** aol says I have to tell you the truth. I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Just the past few min. trying to change it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not. It say's I have changed it but not sure.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S