I have been using Live Mail for years. Lots of stored

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using Live Mail for years. Lots of stored emails. How do I transfer those emails to Windows 10 Mail

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Atlanticbb.net

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Automatic updates

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Are you trying to transfer your stored emails to a different computer? Or the same computer?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

same computer

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S