I can't sign in to my Google account. Just the store where I…

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in to my Google account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Just the store where I bought my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I just got the phone yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't receive emails on my charter email account.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Which account is it you are having issues with? Your google / gmail account, or your charter email account?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Windows 10

No
Please refund my $5.

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Both

We dont get paid hourly.. We only get paid when we fix a problem.

Ive sent you the refund link.. What do you mean by both? Do you want to continue?