I could not log in as usual into my account (user) it stated…

Customer Question
I could not log...

I could not log in as usual into my account (user***@******.***) it stated that my password ***** not correct. I got a new password. When I tried to log in - I was not allowed in and could not use my new password. When I tried again - logging out it reverted back to my original password ***** would not accept any changes. HELP - thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

I reset my password ***** way- getting a new password ***** my email account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The only changes I made was updating my Microsoft programs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S