I am not receiving kindle books you say my visa is wrong.

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving kindle books you say my visa is wrong. not true

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lonova

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My visa card is correct. i am not receving ordered books

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access a book.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Andy, Computer Consultant