My computer says I need to change my Microsoft password but…

Customer Question
My computer says I...

My computer says I need to change my Microsoft password ***** I cant get it done-need help-mike

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am fairly computer illerate-I would prefer to talk to someone on the phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Where do you see this message stating you need to change your Microsoft password?