TWO THINGS..i SOMEHOW PUT THE PART THAT PUTS THE WORDS AS…

Customer Question
TWO THINGS..i SOMEHOW PUT...

TWO THINGS..i SOMEHOW PUT THE PART THAT PUTS THE WORDS AS FOR DEAF PEOPLE..DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT IT AND CAN'T GET RID OF IT. THE OTHER IS THE INFINITY THAT COMES ON FOR YOU TO SIGN IN. I DON'T WANT IT.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

SAMSUNG

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

IT'S MY TV, NOT MY COMPUTER

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/18/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris